Somerset, Massachusetts

I ordered 5x Trim for $4.99, the bottle came in and it tasted like cough syrup and coffee mixed together.But I figured it was my mistake and it was a one time thing.

NOPE, I look at my bank account and a recurring charge for $95.00 appeared, I tried to contact customer service however there was no customer service number online which I could find. I called my bank and asked them to cancel the payment; however to do that they would have to cancel my card and issue me a new one. My bank also gave me a number associated with the charge.

So I called them and they told me that "there is no charge" to which I said, "Well I'm looking at it on my statement, do you have a fax so I could send you a picture of my statement?" To which they said, "no sorry we don't have anything associated with your account, we don't have your name or your account number." This is *** obviously, so I had to get a new card from my bank.Bottom line, complete and UTTER scam.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with 5x Trim. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 5x Trim.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare 5x Trim to other companies on our site.

Comments