Kaukauna, Wisconsin

I have recently encountered the same problem with product return and rude customer service.After using the product with no results I contacted them about getting an RMA and was rudely informed that they never took returns or issued refunds.

My credit card was billed a week before I was told it would be billed and they never even sent notification of doing so. I have never been spoken to so rudely by a customer service rep and then hung up on. I will report this business to the BBB. Fortunately I kept the number to the place that originally contacted me.

They confirmed what I had been told about the money back guarantee and time frame. As they are merely a call center they were unable to issue a refund but the man I spoke to said he'd never gotten this type of complaint and promised to look into it and get back to me.

In the meantime I have contacted my credit card company and have lodged a complaint disputing the charges.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with 5x Trim. The most disappointing about 5x trim 600 from 5x Trim was does no work as told Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 5x Trim.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare 5x Trim to other companies on our site.

Comments