THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK, NOT ONLY IS IT A SCAM BUT THE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE HAVE BALLS OF STEEL!!THEY YELL AND HANG UP ON YOU AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU A SUPERVISOR AND THEN THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY.

BELIEVE ME YOU DONT WANT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM 5X TRIM 600. I ATTEMPTED TO CALL TWICE AND WAS HUNG UP ON BOTH TIMES, WHEN I TRIED A THIRD TIME , I COULD NOT GET THROUGH, I BELIEVE THEY BLOCKED MY NUMBER. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS BY ANY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS, WHICH THEY ARE NOT! OH, ONE OTHER THING, THEY CONTACTED ME.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY FOUND ME BUT I REFUSED THE OFFER ON THREE DIFFERENT CALLS AND THEY CONVINCED ME ON THE FOURTH CALL WHEN THEY PROMISED I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK IF IT DIDNT WORK.

THEY SAID NOTHING OF A 30 DAY TIME LIMIT OR ANY KIND OF DEADLINE.IM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR FALLING FOR THIS SCAM!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at 5x Trim. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $109 and wants 5x Trim to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 5x Trim 5x trim 600 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi same issue here they said I would be charged 9.99 and they did that plus another 99.95.When I called back customer service rep yelled and treated me so rudely and hung up..I called several times they blocked my calls.

Made a friend call from her number and they answered her with the same rudeness. I called agsin a month later and the rep was rude again and said " don't call us back".

I have never experienced such rude service from anyone.Professionalism is definitely not something they know.

to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1078314

Going through the same ordeal right now and I am the one who hung up on their rep. I have filed a lawsuit against and they are going to be screwed because not ONLY do I have everything documented the calls are also recorded! They picked the wrong American to screw with!!

to Anonymous Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #1101845

Please let me know how it turned out the lawsuit they ripped me off also!!! lynngmorris@hotmail.com