THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK, NOT ONLY IS IT A SCAM BUT THE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE HAVE BALLS OF STEEL!! THEY YELL AND HANG UP ON YOU AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU A SUPERVISOR AND THEN THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY.

BELIEVE ME YOU DONT WANT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM 5X TRIM 600. I ATTEMPTED TO CALL TWICE AND WAS HUNG UP ON BOTH TIMES, WHEN I TRIED A THIRD TIME , I COULD NOT GET THROUGH, I BELIEVE THEY BLOCKED MY NUMBER. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS BY ANY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS, WHICH THEY ARE NOT! OH, ONE OTHER THING, THEY CONTACTED ME.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY FOUND ME BUT I REFUSED THE OFFER ON THREE DIFFERENT CALLS AND THEY CONVINCED ME ON THE FOURTH CALL WHEN THEY PROMISED I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK IF IT DIDNT WORK.

THEY SAID NOTHING OF A 30 DAY TIME LIMIT OR ANY KIND OF DEADLINE. IM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR FALLING FOR THIS SCAM!!

Comments

Hi same issue here they said I would be charged 9.99 and they did that plus another 99.95. When I called back customer service rep yelled and treated me so rudely and hung up..I called several times they blocked my calls.

Made a friend call from her number and they answered her with the same rudeness. I called agsin a month later and the rep was rude again and said " don't call us back".

I have never experienced such rude service from anyone. Professionalism is definitely not something they know.

to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1078314

Going through the same ordeal right now and I am the one who hung up on their rep. I have filed a lawsuit against and they are going to be screwed because not ONLY do I have everything documented the calls are also recorded! They picked the wrong American to screw with!!

to Anonymous Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #1101845

Please let me know how it turned out the lawsuit they ripped me off also!!! lynngmorris@hotmail.com